Dr. Sarah Kindschuh of the DPAA discusses what it’s like to work for federal government to recover and identify members of the U.S. armed services. We also chatted about advice for undergraduates interested in pursuing work as anthropologists.
- What to read to learn more:
- The Bone Woman: A Forensic Anthropologist’s Search for Truth in the Mass Graves of Rwanda, Bosnia, Croatia, and Kosovo by Clea Koff (Random House, 2005)
- Dead Men Do Tell Tales: The Strange and Fascinating Cases of a Forensic Anthropologist by Dr. William Maples and Michael Browning (Crown Publishing, 1995)
- What she’s reading for work right now:
- What she’s consuming for fun: